Sunday, September 28, 2014

Perfect Sunday

I am reading a really great new debut novel. A friend recommended The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell and I'm completely addicted. If you're looking for a good cozy autumn read...you have to grab this book!




With my new clean eating routine...I've read lots about watching your blood sugar and how it relates to inflammation. I've also come across a lot of research suggesting that even diet drinks can cause a spike. So, with that in mind, I've given up diet sodas.....and at first I thought it would be impossible for me. But really I think I just like the carbonation. I've switched to natural seltzers waters and I love them. No sweeteners at all...a really good choice for me. Polar offers a cranberry-lime selection that I just love.



No comments:

Post a Comment