Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autumn Arrival

I could do fall all year round. By far my favorite season.....I love the temperature, colors, cozy sweaters...everything. After a super crazy week....today is my quiet day. I'm reading a great book and in the middle of a knitting project. Still keeping gluten, sugar and carb free....my experience with "clean eating" continues to amaze me. My inflammation and pain from frozen shoulder that had consistently plagued me over the last nearly three years (a bit over two years ago it was my left shoulder for twenty or so months. More recently now my right shoulder)  continues now to be virtually nonexistent. My range of motion is slowly returning but my shoulder joint pain disappeared when I gave up gluten and sugar....literally the results were within a day or two...I still cannot believe the difference. Until I experienced this myself, I never really understood the tie in between auto immune disorders, inflammation and gluten. Since altering my eating, I have a lot more energy and I'm sleeping so well at night.

This journey is a lifestyle change for me. I'm at day 32 and I'm down thirteen pounds. Earlier this past week, I happily marched a pair of now far too big jeans out to the garbage tote...I was thrilled! I had worn those jeans to death because I refused to size up even when they were getting far too snug. 



Have a great weekend! xo

1 comment:

  1. Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete