Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Take Note

Sometimes it's the tiniest things that make things cheerful and simple! I am constantly picking up these Laura Ashley note cards whenever I come across them. I have a few boxes in different colors. These vivid summery ones are my current favorite. There are fifty in a boxed set with envelopes and I use them literally all the time. They're a simple flat card with contrasting trim....about 3 x 5 inches in size. I send thank you notes & teacher notes but mostly I use them as gift tags. I punch a hole and tie them onto gifts with ribbon. They are so cute for kids birthday presents! I also use them as mailing labels for packages I'm sending out. They're not adhesive but only take a second with clear packaging tape. Such a great find! xo







No comments:

Post a Comment