Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cool Drink

I love breezy weekend afternoons with a cool drink. I could live on iced tea. We grow mint in the yard...it tastes so simple and fresh. I am now part of an online book club that my sorority sisters and I have just put together. It may be twenty five years since I was in college but I love these girls and in a matter of days we now have 41 members reading the same selection and then discussing the book in four weeks time. The book we went with is a memoir: Mennonite In A Little Black Dress bu Rhoda Janzen. It is laugh out loud funny and so smartly written. You can look at the New York Times review here.




As much as I enjoy summer, I think often of the cooler days ahead. Autumn and winter are very much my favorite times of year. I came across the magical image on Pinterest.....xo



No comments:

Post a Comment